All of the people who have tried anything has failed at something. But, it's how a person allows the failure to affect them at the time. One has to journey through the insignificant, non-emotional, day-to-day grind to get to success. There are several things that separates great achievers from everyone else.
1. Great achievers will grind it out during dull, monotonous, and mudane times more than the average person.
2. When you don't feel like working, they are out grinding.
3. When you are finished for the day, they continue to grind.
4. When you make a few calls for the day at work, they keep calling until they achieve results.
Great achievers understand the importance of not giving up and staying focused. But, they have many failures that are not seen.
1. Great achievers perform jobs for little or no pay during the journey to success in an attempt to get exposure.
2. They make thousands of calls which do not end in results and/or a sale.
3. They host meetings where little or no people show.
4. They get frustrated and lose their motivation, but, keep grinding.
Grinding can be a very slow and painful process. Therefore, a person has to learn how to master the slow process. One must understand, the road to success can be lonely and boring. One must learn to push the negative thoughts aside and keep grinding.
Lastly, to be successful, one has to "out grind" the competition and remember, "you don't have to chase success; work hard and smart, success will follow you!"
Create a Better Day!
Author: "The World of Wigs, Weaves, and Extensions," sold everywhere!
Facebook: Toni Love Cosmetology